The Department of Environmental Engineering and Energy is fostering advanced professionals that merges environmental engineering technology with energy engineering technology.
|Location||Engineering Building2 3F|
Introduction and Specialization
Mission Statement I (Expertise)
- I-I. By taking basic courses required for engineering majors and Four core courses in the field of water, air, waste and environmental impact assessment. Graduates learn the overall theory on environmental engineering and are equip with professional skills.
Mission Statement II (Creativeness/Practice)
- II-I. Ability to find solutions to environmental problems by applying principles related to environmental engineering
- II-II. Equipped with practical skills in environmental engineering, creative and practical capability of a research engineer, autonomously develop and apply their own skills with practical skills in the field of environmental engineering.
Mission Statement Ⅲ (Communication/Collaboration)
- III-I To be able to externally present acquired knowledge and research achievement smoothly and efficiently, and share necessary information, students actively practice communication through activities including writing reports/papers, discussions in groups or giving oral presentations.
Mission Statement IV (Globalization)
- IV-I. To widen the working area to the world stage, teach English, cultivate foreign language skills
- IV-II. Increase understanding of international culture, so to foster a positive sense of community.
Credits (Applied after 18)
Engineering Accreditation Credits (Intensive Course)
|Specialty Liberal Arts||MSC||Major(Design)||General Optional||Total|
Non-accreditation credits (Ordinary Course)
|Common Liberal Arts||Essential Liberal Arts||Basic Liberal Arts||General Liberal Arts||Major||General Option||Total|
Engineering Accreditation Specialty Liberal Arts and MSC Subjects (Intensive Course)
|Specialty Liberal Arts||MSC|
Students who have excellent grades in English according to level class at Bangmok College of General Education, will take English 3/4 instead of English 1/2 and English Conversation 3/4 instead of English Conversation1/2.