Counseling Center of Myongji University
- By offering variety of programs to help college students, graduate students, and office workers have a happy college life, mental health, psychological growth and future planning, we aim to make effectively adjust school life and find the career direction. In addition, in the era of international competition for the future, by providing creative personality education that takes advantage of the specialization of universities, we aim to help restore proper relationships.
- By effectively dealing with the small and large problems faced in personal lives of faculty members, we help them to reduce stress on the role of work and housework, and we aim to allow them to have stable careers and lives, by helping to find faculty children's learning and psychological stability.
- Our purpose is to play the role of a university as a social education institution by providing mental coordinates that help solve difficult problems through the counseling individuals and families (couples, parent-child relationships) of community members.
- College and graduate students, office student programs
- Personal counselling: Learning, career, personality, adaptation, depression, anxiety, interpersonal relationships, sex-related problems
- Psychological tests: learning, career, personality, interests, aptitude, self-concept, MBTI test, etc.
- Group Counseling: Self-expression, self-identification, career search, stress guidance
- Special lecture: Mental health, future design and study, sexual violence, suicide prevention
- Violence Prevention Education: Education for prevention to create a university culture that respects each other's personality and considers others
- Online Program: E-mail counseling and online psychological testing for students with limited time
- Faculty Program
- Faculty counseling: Staff counseling, psychological testing, family counseling
- Growth Programs for Faculty children: Learning and psychological testing, play therapy, youth counseling, group counseling
- Community Residents Program
- Community Residents Counseling: Children play therapy, youth counseling, family counseling, personal psychology problems counseling
- Gender Equality Counseling Center
- The Gender Equality Counseling Office is responsible for counseling and incidents related to sexual harassment and sexual violence on campus.