- As the guidance that students can check study procedure of applied subjects, 16 weeks class plan are explained.
- How to check Class Plan
- Go to Myiweb> Select "Course Registration / Scores Check" from the left menu > Class Plan click> Enter Course Number (If you do not know the course number, click the magnifying glass button to search for the course.)> Click the Basic, 1 ~ 8 week information, 9 ~ 16 week information button at the top right of the screen.
- 1You can view the class contents entered by the professor in charge of each course when you register.
- Year, Semester: Enter the year and semester of the course. (current year, semester)
- Course number: Click the [Search] button (magnifying glass) to select the course you want to search.
- 3Inquiry: If you click the [Inquiry] button, the class plan [basic information] input by the professor in charge.
- 41 ~ 8 weeks Information: You can check the class contents from week 1 to week 8.
9. ~ 16 Weeks Information: You can check the the class contents from week 9 to week 16
- 5Basic Information: You can search the basic information of the lesson plan.