Through giving academic motivation for the education of English and computer and class placement by skills, graduate certificate system encourages the students to study hard by themselves and aims to foster competent talents required in the society.
Contents of the Certificate
- 1Only students who have completed the English 2 and English Conversation 2 courses and have the TOEIC score specified in the following, will be eligible for graduation. Merely, the College of Evening and Arts and Physical Education may grant the graduation qualification to students who have completed the English 2 and English Conversation 2 courses without restriction on TOEIC score.
- 2If necessary, the president can grant the graduation certification by separate method.
- 3Students with a double major should acquire a TOEIC score assigned by double major department for having graduation qualification. (applicable from 2010 admits)
- Students with disabilities, national defections, transfer students (excluding foreign special selection) is not applicable.
- [*] Marked college’s foreigner special admitted students and foreigner transfer students will be given graduation qualification when they acquire T0PIK Level 4 or higher instead of English graduation certificate.
- Students entered the space design major at the college of Arts and Physical Education before 2008 are not applicable to English graduation certification.
- Department of Computer Engineering in College of Engineering, English graduation certification will be applied to students from starting in 2012.
- Standard Score of Computer Engineering in College of Engineering only admit TOEIC.
|College||Undergraduate (Department)||Standard Score for Certification|
| College of Humanities
|English Language and Literature||TOEIC||550|
The Departments of Social Science and Law
Natural Science, Colleges of Engineering, Architecture, ICT Convergence
|All Undergraduate (Department)||TOEIC||500|
|Social Welfare||Not applicable|
|Department of Legal Affairs and Policy||Not applicable|
|Department of Real Estate||Not applicable|
|College of Arts and Physical||All departments||Not applicable|
[*] Marked colleges’ students who have entered by the Foreigner Special Screening Program must obtain T0PIK Level 4 or higher instead of English Graduation Certificate..