Department of Electrical Engineering in Myongji University, is fostering the talent who understand, analyze and synthesize engineering theory major related, and who can creatively use it for experiment, design practice and production.
Introduction and Characteristics
Establishment of the Basis
- I-Ⅰ. Ability to understand mathematics and basic scientific knowledge
- I-II. Ability to apply mathematics and basic scientific knowledge to solve engineering problems
- II-Ⅰ. Ability to solve problems using the basic principles of electrical engineering
- II-II. Ability to analyze the problem and apply it to the problem environment by learning the characteristics and usage of the experimental equipment
- Ⅲ-Ⅰ. To cultivate the ability the understanding of electrical engineering related technology and Familiarizing analysis methods and use of design tools
- III -II. Capability to solve generated problems equipped with engineering skills to develop technology and products required by society.
- IV-I. Based on smooth communication, cooperation ability as well as leadership, ability to understand the impact of electrical technology on society, the economy and ethics
- Ⅳ-Ⅱ. Ability to self-develop with a spirit of continuous exploration of new technologies
Credits (Applied after 18)
Engineering accreditation credits (Advanced Courses)
|Specialty Liberal Arts||MSC||Major(Design)||Free Option||Total|
Non-accreditation Credits (Ordinary Courses)
|Common Liberal Arts||Essential Liberal Arts||Basic Liberal Arts||General Liberal Arts||Major||General Optional||Total|
Specialty Liberal Arts and MSC(Advanced Courses),
|Specialty Liberal Arts||MSC|
Students who have excellent grades in English according to level class at Bangmok College of General Education, will take English 3/4 instead of English 1/2 and English Conversation 3/4 instead English Conversation 1/2.