Course Application and Selection Process
Completion of Teaching Course
- 1After admission, students, enrolled in the third semester (returned students and re-admitted students), will be selected at the end of the second year or the beginning of the third year.
- 2Among the applicants for the completion of the teaching course, by considering the personnel, aptitude and grades as secondary teachers, shall be selected within the number of candidates approved by the Ministry of Education.
- 3The selection is made based on the grades of the 1st and 2nd graders within the approved numbers. Conformity or nonconformity will be made by in-depth interviews with professors in each department.
- 4Even after applying for a teaching position (after completion of the third semester), take a leave of absence, the status of the applicant is maintained.
- 5Only those selected as candidates for the teaching, can continue the teaching process.
- 6Second year transfer students can apply for a teaching course in a transferred department (undergraduate or major).
- 7All transfers of third year are considered to give up their qualifications as candidates for teaching upon transfer the department.
- 8Candidates must complete the following conditions before graduation.
Admitted before 2008 (including 2008)
- 1Major courses are required at least 42 credits (major credits required for graduation is higher) and GPA should be managed as B grade(80point) or more
- 2Completion of 10 courses (20 credits) in the teaching curriculum and management with GPA of B (80 points) or higher, and at least 14 credits in the basic courses.
- 3One or more compatible results from teaching and aptitude tests
- 4Complete at least two times practice of First Aid and CPR exercises