Academic Records Warning
- 1Students whose GPA is less than 1.50
- 2Students who have paid tuition fees for the semester and have not applied for classes (except for long-term internships or exchange students)
- 1Students who have received a grade warning will notify to the dean (head professor of the department), the student and their guardian, and receive special guidance from the dean (head professor of the department).
- 2If students receive three consecutive grade warnings, they will be expelled.
- 3If students, received a grade warning, have a leave of absence (including military leave) and then receives a warning again for returned semester, they are counted as a consecutive warning.
Grade Warning Period
- 11st semester: in July
- 2Second semester: in January