Guide to booking campus facilities
Non-Private Organizations including Administrative departments, Student Government, Student ‘s Clubs, Societies, etc.
Ground(Basketball), Small Auditorium, Seminar rooms at Student Union, Entrance of sky bridge at Student Union, Lobby at Student Union Bldg., Classrooms, Seminar rooms, Practice room, etc.
- 1 The Student Welfare Team can receive reservations up to one month before the requested date.
- 2Reservations are accepted in order of application (Double bookings cannot be admitted).
- 3Each booking will have a limited period to allow other groups to use the facilities.
- 4Apply by visiting the Student Welfare Team in the social science campus with the requested date that is within one month
- 5In case there is another event booked with the same priority, the scheduled event will be randomly selected. Unselected groups will be considered in the case of a cancellation. Further bookings on the same day will be subjected to the same process.
- 6Bookings are limited to student places (student union, main building, business administration building) where assembly is permitted.